For Rural Landowners and Businesses
Living in rural areas can increase the damage a fire could cause to your property as it takes much longer for emergency services to reach you. Taking extra precautions now can help you protect what matters the most.
Rural Fire Service Ltd (RFS) is an emergency response company focused on integrated fire management, training and compliance solutions
RFS has been fighting wildland fires as a private contractor since 1996, giving us intimate knowledge regarding fire and its destructive behaviour
Based in Ongaonga, Central Hawke’s Bay, our location enables us to respond timely and efficiently to planned fire safety projects and emergent requests
Take a look at the services we can provide to help you to reduce the risk of a fire on your rural property when they occur:
- Contract Firefighting
- Fire Warden Training
- Fire Evacuation Drills
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- Fire Extinguisher Inspections
- Workplace Fire Emergency Response Training
- Prescribed Fuel and Hazard Reduction Burns
- On Farm Fire Safety & Compliance Services
- Fire protection works (slashing, felling and thinning trees, spraying regen)
Contact Us for a free quote and consultation as to how we can help you reduce the risk of fire on your property.